Our way of life is simple. Spartan nature is around us. We are “centered” on aligning with the everlasting natural procedures which are in continuous motion, uninterrupted movement. We learnt to observe nature’s work every changing moment, embracing it, understanding that we are part of it. We learnt to accept life and the «κόσμος» (cosmos: the ancient Greek word for “jewel”).
Effortlessly we focus on the unification, integration of the process. Alpha to Omega, from-the-tree-to-the-bottle. The corresponding Greek word is «Άρτιος» (Artios: Total. Whole. Holistic. Entire. Complete). The word “art” derives from “Artios” and means “completeness”. Focusing on the “whole”, life becomes art.
That is how our Spartan philosophy is formed. Specific actions, consciously implemented, avoiding the unnecessary. Not “constantly busy”. Few words, carefully expressed. Stillness, silence and patience come without effort, by focusing on “being”. Processes mature on their own time. We walk in the “middle” way, the way of moderation.
By consenting life and the unknown, we trust nature – cosmos, each other and science. We entrust scientists and professionals, we don’t intervene. We practice our craft and allow others to practice theirs.
On 2008 (Law 168D15-4-2008 & Law 107-4-4-2012) our Estate was officially declared and recognised by all relevant Ministries of Greece - Hellenic Democracy, Authorities of Sparta and European Union as "Wild Olive Forest", "Environment Preservation", "Protection of Forest & National Heritage", "Natural Renaissance", "Non intervention / alteration / intrusive" area since it is a 100% Natural Wild Olive Forest containing ruins of an Ancient Castle, Temple, Tower & Settlement.
Ancient Castle, Temple, Tower & Settlement Ruins
WIld Olives & Aromatic Plants & Herbs Forest
- We are a "zero carbon status" company meaning that we have absolutely zero emissions of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere.
- The electric energy comes from photovoltaic panels (100% clean renewable energy) installed on the roofs of our two buildings.
- The water comes from 2 natural fountains in our land and rainwater.
- The olive waste pulp after the process of harvesting our wild olive fruits and producing our Medicinal Wild Olive Oil (every autumn) is placed back to the "base" of each tree and acts as an autogenous - indigenous fertilizer.
- During Harvest, only jute bags are used to carry the wild olive fruits. Absolutely nothing made from plastic is used in any part of the process.
- Absolutely no fertilizers / chemicals / pesticides are used in any part of our work. Nothing artificial. No chemical compounds. Not even "organic" compounds. That is how we are 100% "Naturally Organic", which means "absolutely no resources have been used outside the Eco-System".
We keep it simple, strict, "Spartan". Even the materials for our two buildings have come from the surrounding Spartan area.
Zero Carbon Status Installations
ALIGNMENT WITH NATURE
These 3 words suffice to describe how we live, feel, think, act, speak, work etc. We silently, discretely escort the natural proceedures that happen by themselves. We tune with the ambience, we "walk with the creation".
From generation to generation, we have been working to preserve the heritage, the nature, the very source of our way of living and our products. Our entire life is our commitment to keep on the sustainability of our Ecosystem and to protect Biodiversity & the Environment. It is our responsibility as World Leaders and owners of a charismatic Estate & Ancient Wild Forest.
By redifining everything, allowing all Wild Life to thrive (flora and fauna), keeping the landscapes untouched, we show the way to a sustainable future for the next generations.
You are invited!
Be the first to know: sign up to our newsletter to hear about our latest news and events